What do the numbers say about our diversity work?
Student Access and Success
- University enrollment
- First-time, first year UG enrollment
- New graduate students
- Degrees awarded
Faculty and Staff Recruitment and Retention
Campus Climate and Culture
- HEDS Diversity and Equity Campus 2021 Climate Survey
- UNC Racial Equity Task Force 2020 Survey
- Fall 2015 Campus Climate Survey and NSSE Survey: Inclusive environment
Be Counted at ECU
In addition to our commitment to ensuring compliance with federal and state reporting requirements, East Carolina University is committed to promoting and creating an equitable, diverse, inclusive and respectful community.
We invite you to login to your ECU Pirate Port account to view your Employee Profile and verify or correct your sex, race, ethnicity, disability, and veteran status. In addition, you can identify your preferred first name, personal pronoun, and gender identity.
While employees are not required to submit this information, the information requested in this Employee Profile will be used to assist the University in its compliance with federal and state record keeping and reporting requirements and will help us measure efforts to diversify ECU’s workforce in these areas.
For disability accommodation requests, please contact the University’s ADA Coordinator by phone at (252) 737-1018 or by email at ADA-Coordinator@ecu.edu.
More data, reports, and briefs
- How to Update Your Employee Profile (PDF)
- EEO Plan
- Monthly research briefs
- Diversity by the Numbers Infographic (2018-19) (PDF)
- ECU Data Resources (internal)
- IPAR analytics portal/Fact Book
- IPAR university dashboard
- UNC infocenter