National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
We are pleased to announce that ECU has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an Institutional Member! Our membership is sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Senior Vice Chancellor, in partnership with the Office for Equity and Diversity (OED) and the Office for Faculty Excellence (OFE).
The NCFDD is an independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. With our Institutional Membership, all faculty, postdocs, and graduate students at ECU will have access to the following member resources at no additional cost:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Core Curriculum Webinars*
- Guest Expert Webinars*
- Multi-Week Courses
- Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students*
- Private Discussion Forums
- Accountability buddy matches
- 14-Day Writing Challenges**Additional programming and support for these resources will be provided through the OFE. Stay tuned!
To activate your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
1) Go to http://www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join
2) Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
3) Select “Activate my Membership”
4) Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @InstitutionalEmail.edu)
5) Go to your institution email to find a confirmation email. Click “Activate Account” in the
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact Eboni Baugh, NCFDD Campus Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-328-5429. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.